21 January 2014

Cabbage "Steaks"

I laugh every time I type Cabbage "Steak" ... because this is so not anything like a steak, but that's what they call it. It's awesome though!! Super easy to do. Delicious flavor. Try this one for sure.


I forgot to take a picture after they roasted, but you can see one in the background of this picture:

1 head of cabbage
olive oil spray
salt/pepper/garlic powder (to taste)
a few sprinkles of caraway seeds

Heat your oven to 400 degree. Cut your cabbage head in to about 1 inch rounds. I had a pretty small cabbage head, so I got 4 pieces + 2 small pieces out of mine. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray, and sprinkle cabbage steaks with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and some caraway seeds. Bake for 35-45 minutes. I flipped mine after about 20 minutes.

Original recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS