18 September 2013

Cauliflower Fried Rice

I can't believe how amazing this is. Does it look like rice? Yes. Does it taste like rice? Yes. It's CAULIFLOWER. I just can't believe it. I couldn't wait to share this recipe!! Feel free to add whatever meat you want to use. I could eat this in place of fried rice at Chinese restaurants... I'm not kidding. I do NOT kid about Chinese food!




3 c of grated raw cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
1 c frozen peas/carrots
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 c onion, diced
1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 eggs (or 4 egg whites) scrambled
3 tbsp lite soy sauce

In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes). Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes. Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes. Enjoy!

Original recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS