14 July 2013

Caprese Grilled Chicken

So simple, yet so delicious! I can't believe I never thought of this! A must-make for summer without a doubt. I drizzled a little balsamic vinegar over the top, but I took the picture before. So tasty.


3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
tomato slices
fresh mozzarella slices
fresh basil leaves
olive oil (or spray)
salt/pepper/garlic powder
balsamic vinegar

Paint (or spray) chicken with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Grill your chicken breasts - I don't know how, Will did that... so I can't give you directions.. When they are cooked, put on mozzarella, basil, and tomato, close grill lid and cook 1 more min. Drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over the top, then get ready for cheesy goodness!

Original recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS