29 October 2013

Mini Pepper Nachos with Corn & Black Beans

These are so amazing! The original recipe called for avocado, but I didn't have any so I omitted that. It also called for cheddar cheese, but I was out so I used part-skim shredded mozzarella. Delicious!



  • 1 c corn (I used canned)
  • 1 c black beans, drained/rinsed
  • 1 c salsa
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 lb mini peppers, halved and seeded
  • 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded (I used mozz)
  • 1/2 c green onions

  • Mix the corn, black beans, 1/4 c green onions, salsa and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the peppers on a baking sheet, fill with the filling, sprinkle on the cheese and broil until the cheese has melted, about 4 minutes. I broiled on Low 4 min, then on High for 1 min. Top with the rest of the green onions.
Original recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS