04 October 2011

Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff

I cooked 2 new crock pot recipes 2 nights in a row! This one is also from sparkrecipes.com and it's light. This really is one of my favorite recipes I've made in my crock pot... and I only post the recipes that are delicious on my blog. Will and I both agreed that it was one of the best things ever. You MUST try this recipe. So, so, so easy.


1 lb top sirloin
1 can red-fat cream of mushroom soup
1 can mushrooms
1/2 pack dry onion soup mix
2 beef bouillon cubes
1/2 soup can of water
1/2 c light sour cream
egg noodles

Put sirloin in crock pot. Mix together cream of mushroom soup, water, onion soup mix, and mushrooms. Add beef bouillons and pour over meat. Cook on low 8 hours. When it's done, turn off the crock pot and let it cool for 5 min before adding sour cream to thicken. Serve over egg noodles (or whatever you like).

Ok one more time: THIS IS SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS