- 8 oz Chinese egg noodles,
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 c sliced cremini mushrooms (I used baby bellas)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bundle green onions, sliced
- 1/4 c lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups spinach, trimmed
First, combine your sauce ingredients in a bowl: soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, sesame oil, ketchup, and chili paste. Set aside.
Go ahead and scramble your eggs in a small skillet, and set aside as well.
- Boil water for the egg noodles. Cook according to package directions.
- About the time you put the noodles in to cook (mine only needed 3 min), heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add canola oil to pan, and swirl to coat. Add mushrooms; sauté 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and green onions; sauté for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir soy sauce mixture into mushroom mixture; bring to a boil.
- Add noodles to pan; toss to coat. Add eggs; Remove from heat; stir in spinach. Enjoy!
Original recipe found here.