09 July 2013

Today...

Just thought I would share this VEG-TASTIC dinner on my blog. I am getting so many delicious, fresh veggies (and blackberries!) from my mom and we are loving it. Of course we're trying to eat really well right now, so I'm trying not to cook too many carbs. Lots of greens going on.

On a side note, I spent almost TWO hours in the kitchen cutting up/preparing food for today (lunch/dinner) - And that does not include cooking time later! I had to cut up: jalapenos, onions, green onions, celery, cucumber, tomato, squash, zucchini, bell peppers, AND pop the ends of all the green beans and wash them. Oh - washed and tore up lettuce too. I also grated some cheeses, AND made squash chips (picture below) that were so tasty and crispy. Eating well really takes a lot of time.. no wonder I don't do as well during the school year!

Quinoa Stuffed Pepper recipe: Click here
Parmesan Roasted Green Beans: Click here





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS