15 July 2013

Portobello Mushroom Pizzas

Another very simple, yet easy recipe! Not much to it! Oh, along with this we had "Skinny" Spaghetti Squash Alfredo boats and salads. I should note that this is the first time Will has ever had the spaghetti squash alfredo. I have made it for myself 2-3 times when he has been out of town. Needless to say, he loved it. Picture at the bottom. :)

The amount of the ingredients depends on how many you want to make, so I just wrote down what I used. Feel free to try other toppings!


Portobello mushroom caps
marinara sauce
part-skim mozzarella cheese
green onions, chopped
tomato, diced
sliced jalapenos
sliced black olives

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place mushrooms on an ungreased baking sheet and bake (cap down) for 5 min. Remove from oven and add sauce, cheese, and toppings. Bake an additional 15 min. I also broiled mine for a minute or two to brown the cheese.

Original recipe found here.

The spaghetti squash boats. Mmm.


1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS