25 June 2012

Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken

Oh my gosh, this was delicious! So juicy, crunchy, and the sauce.... mmm. It's a Weight Watchers recipe too! Like I've said before, I rarely just eat a huge piece of meat... I may eat half the chicken breast and Will finishes the rest. But I ate all this! We both agreed that it was awesome and should be made again soon.


1 c light honey mustard dressing (I used Ken's Lite)
1/8 tsp salt, pepper, each
2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
2 green onions, sliced
1 c cornflake crumbs
1 tsp onion powder
1 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (I bought thinly sliced ones)

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top of it. Spray with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the honey mustard, salt, pepper, dill, and green onions. Remove about 1/3 of the sauce and set aside. Place cornflake crumbs in a bowl and sprinkle in onion powder. Dip each piece of chicken into the sauce first, then into the cornflake mixture; place on wire rack (which is on top of the baking sheet). Bake until chicken is golden, about 20 minutes. Drizzle the sauce that was set aside over chicken and serve. Yum!

Original recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS