15 February 2013

Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff

I NEVER cook on Fridays... we usually do Chinese take-out. But we went out last night for Valentine's Day and had A.W. Lin's, which is Asian and delicious. If you haven't been, go and go quickly. So anyway, we went out last night and I had chicken I wanted to use, so I threw all this in the crock pot this morning and came home to a delicious meal. Super tasty.

Side note: This Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff I have made before is absolutely to die for too.


1 can fat free cream of mushroom soup
fat free sour cream (16 oz)
1 pkg onion soup mix
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
egg noodles

Put chicken in crock pot. Combine soup, sour cream, and onion soup mix. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 7 hours. Serve over egg noodles.

Original recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS